Vigeo Eiris is recruiting a Research Manager – Energy & Utilities
Permanent contract / full time / ASAP / Bagnolet - Paris (line 3 Gallieni)
Reporting to the Head of ESG Research, you ensure the supervision and leadership of the ESG research activities associated to the Cluster.
Management of the ESG research activities associated to the Cluster:
- Guarantee the respect of the Agency processes, quality standards and rating principles for the sectors under your responsibility.
- Manage and validate clients’ requests associated to the sectors rated within the cluster.
- Responsible for observing performances and questioning the evolution and perspectives of corporate responsibility risk factors associated with sectors, by supervising the follow-up of associated news, trends and debates.
- Responsible for ensuring the freshness and consistency of sector customization and of associated analyses conducted in strict respect with the Agency principles.
- Responsible for maintaining sector expertise within the cluster, for expanding it and making it visible to internal and external stakeholders (clients, conferences, NGOs, etc.).
Ensure leadership of the Cluster:
- Take ownership of the vision, strategic orientations and operational objectives defined for Vigeo Eiris Rating and orientate the team members working for the cluster around these.
- Responsible for organizing the empowerment of collaborators on fundamental competencies associated to ESG research activities.
- Responsible for developing the cluster’s critical senses and their approach to research and analysis.
- Contribute to the performance of Vigeo Eiris:
- Contribute to research activities as an analyst and sector expert.
- Guarantee the good functioning with other actors in Vigeo Eiris.
- Contribute to pre-defined projects.
- Contribute to promote Vigeo research externally (through clients meeting, conferences, meeting with stakeholders, etc.).
Line Manage a small on-site team of ESG researchers:
- Organization and follow-up of teams’ production.
- Manage, motivate and develop individuals in the Team to ensure a high performing, effective and happy team.
- Provide regular reporting to the local Research Operations Manager on team performance and skills development, production targets and when necessary risks to production targets and plans.
- Expertise in the Sectors belonging to the Energy industries
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Demonstrated expertise on corporate social responsibility, responsible investments
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated capacity to organise, coordinate, mobilise, and develop performing teams.
- Critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills are considered as a plus
- Demonstrated autonomy in interaction with external stakeholders (such as clients and prospect answers, stakeholder meetings) are considered as a plus
Send application to: email@example.com